Giselle and Pedro were blessed with the greatest gift, they are expecting a little baby.
They got married on a stunning eighteenth century property in Portugal and had lots of beautiful little details but more importantly, the love they share is magical and the core ingredient to this so very special wedding.
At sunset the light was amazing... the long dinner tables were set up between the coloured rose bushes and marigold flowers, close to the traditional orange orchard. The famous Portuguese wine was the perfect prelude to a very lively party, held in the venue´s ancient wine cellar.
Today, it is very comforting to look back at these images and hold on to that magic... After all, these pieces of life are the soul of what we do.
You can see more of their wine country celebration featured on Style Me Pretty
- Getting Ready Venue: Estói Farm House
- Ceremony Venue: Igreja De Estói
- Reception Venue Os Agostos
- Wedding Dress: Mira Zwillinger
- Bridal Boutique: Browns Bridal
- Jewelry: H. Stern
- Event Planning: Algarve Wedding Planners
- Cinematography: Happy Together
- Makeup: Marisa Make-up Artist
- Photography: Love Is My Favorite Color
- Bride's Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Groom's Attire: Jajoar Barcelona
- Groom's Shoes: Jones Bootmaker
- Cake: Benedita Dias
- Hair: Jar Studio
- Floral Design And Decor: Oura Flores
- Film scans Carmencita Film Lab
- Digital editing Mastin Labs